The following statement explains Irish Jewellers policy regarding the personal information we collect about you.
Irishh Jeweller is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and none of your information will be shared with third party. Irish Jeweller will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Irish Jeweller and its service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information
Irish Jeweller may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Irish Jeweller and its service providers to provide you with the services you select whenever you provide such personal information.
What we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information will be held only as long as necessary to ensure that the service is run smoothly. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Irish Jeweller uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service which sets a cookie in order for us understand how visitors are using our site. Google Analytics collects the information anonymously and we use this information to help us improve our website.
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files used by websites to log information and enable certain functionality. Cookies are completely harmless and anonymous, so will never hold personal or confidential information about you. Some of the cookies we use are essential to make the website work properly and enable you to shop online. Without these your experience of our website would be very restricted.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Irish Jeweller holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected free of charge. Please write to us or E.mail us to the address listed below should you need to request a copy of your information
17 Dunamore Road. Cookstown.
Co Tyrone. BT80 9NR. UK
E.Mial: [email protected]